The «Swiss Guaranty VSB» quality seal
Clarity and confidence with the quality seal.
What is the difference between the various down duvets and feather pillows? Which product should I choose?
It’s not an easy decision to make – the filling is hidden inside the fabric cover and isn’t easy to check. But remember – the filling determines the bed climate and thus the comfort of your sleep. This is the reason why the VSB created the «Swiss Guaranty VSB» quality seal.
The advantages? Confidence in the product you have chosen, clarity about its «hidden» characteristics.
Down duvets and feather pillows with a numbered „Swiss Guaranty VSB“ label and accompanying guarantee booklet fulfil all the following requirements:
- Completely natural. Only pure, natural goose and duck down and feathers have been used.
- Animal welfare. All the down and feathers have been plucked from dead animals.
- Hygienic. The down and feathers have been cleaned according to strict hygiene regulations and dried at temperatures in excess of 100% to render them completely germ free.
- Protection against mites. The covering material for both down duvets and feather pillows has been woven so closely that mites are unable to penetrate the fabric.
- Environmentally friendly. The down and feathers have been washed using biodegradable detergents.
- Recycling. The manufacturers work in association with Texaid to take back all the down duvets and feather pillows that are no longer required for environmentally friendly recycling.
- Swiss product. All the down duvets and feather pillows are produced in either Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- Clarity. All goods declarations concerning down and feather content comply with strict Swiss standards.
- Confidence. There is a two-year manufacturers guarantee of flawless quality on every duvet as long as you care for your duvet according to the tips on the duvet label.
- Protection. Should a difference of opinion arise between consumer and manufacturer concerning compliance with the terms of this quality guarantee, the consumer can refer the matter to the VSB arbitration board.